In the mountains
Self Catering Comfort
At 38ft long and 12ft wide, three bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen, shower room and a second seperate WC, Glenelg Caravan is set out to give maximum comfort whilst enjoying stunning views.
- Three Bedrooms - One Double and Two Twin Rooms.
- Towels and bedding provided.
- Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen with dining table and seating for 6, gas hob and oven, fridge and freezer.
- Lounge with TV and Freesat Satellite Channels.
- Full fitted modern shower room with sink and toilet.
- Seperate WC with small sink and standard toilet.
- Gas central heating
- Decked area to the front and side. Enjoy the views whilst eating outdoors or relaxing after a days exploring.
- PLEASE NOTE – the caravan is situated beside a working croft, whilst we allow dogs, please bear this in mind when taking along your furry friends.
Located on the North West Coast of the Scottish Highlands. Glenelg Caravan is surrounded by mountains, lochs, glens and located close to Eilean Donan Castle and the Glenelg to Kylerhea Ferry. Situated near the A87, the road to Skye and Lochalsh, you'll pass through historic and stunning mountains and countryside. Steeped in history and surrounded by wildlife including the Otter Sanctuary at Kylerhea.
The Caravan is ideal for those seeking relaxation whilst touring the area as a walker, a wildlife enthusiast or a photographer. Perfect for couples and families alike.
The Caravan, 8 Beolary, Moyle, Glenelg, IV40 8LA
ready to book?